'04 Accord anti-lock brakes

Hello,
Does anyone know the correct way to bleed anti-lock brakes? I installed new ceramic pads and Powerslot rotors and everything was great until I used my
anti-lock brakes in slippery snow last weekend. Now I have a spongy pedal, almost as if I just put new pads on and they haven't seated yet.
I wonder if I have an air bubble somewhere?
thanks.
joeshmoe wrote:

Probably a bubble. The bleeding method is the same for ABS and non-ABS. You checked the level in the reservoir and had it changed at all from when you did the work?
'Curly'
Good point. I'll have to check the level in the morning.
When I bled them I didn't get a whole lot of fluid out of the system. I thought that the pump and other components of the anti-lock system would hold more fluid than just what's normally in the reservoir.