Grand Wagoneer ABS anti-lock brakes

The Chrysler shop manual for my 1989 GW lists ABS as an option.

Has anyone ever had this retrofitted?

Thanks,

Frank

Reply to
Frank Townsend

A better question is..........Has anyone seen this on a FSJ? I think the manual also includes service information for the XJs which had ABS as an option. And do you really want ABS on your FSJ-GW? Talk about a massive increase in the cost of some brake components. lol

Reply to
One out of many daves

No, but you may want to refer to topic "90 XJ ABS Nightmare". Sometimes advances in technology precede the necessary engineering....

Reply to
Dana Rohleder