'04 CR-V Trailer Hitch Opinions

Hello, This may have been beaten to death but in case others have recent or other results, here goes. Looking to buy a trailer hitch for my '04 CR-V and am looking for opinions on brands, etc. My main use for it will be to insert a tray for extra carrying capacity, i.i. strap a deer on it so I don't have to put it inside the vehicle. Possibly a small trailer at some point. The Honda dealer can get me the Honda trailer hitch for $199 + tax. I can get the "Hidden Hitch" model for $123 delivered. My main concern about the hidden hitch is that it says bolt on only; no drilling required while the Honda requires some drilling. Not sure if the hidden one would mount as securely as Honda's. So what is the prevailing thought out there?

Thanks in advance, Rosscoe

Reply to
Just Me

Go here

and search for hitch. It's been covered ad nauseum...

Reply to
M.M.

This "Honda trailer hitch "is very expensive! You may try find on Google! "Just Me" ??????:bKmdnciI4rytlGHanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to