05 Pilot 1st service? VTM-4

Hi my 05 Pilot is 1 year old now It has 2400m with around 600 of that from 3 trips 100m each way. What Id like to know do I need to have the VTM-4 diff fluid changed at this low milage?
The service guide has 7500/1yr just oil change, rotation. Then another listing as 15000/1yr oil,rotation, VTM-4 diff and some checks. In the manual for VTM-4 fluid there is an * that reads "At every 15000m up to 30000m or every 1year, then every 30000m or 2 years" So if I change it now I wait for 2 more years (2008) correct? Whats typical cost for diff fluid changes? Thans Ray
QUAKEnSHAKE wrote:

Did you make a typo, or have you actually only driven 2,400 miles in a year?
I wouldn't worry about changing anything in the car until it gets to around 5,000 miles - and then probably just the engine oil.
About the best thing that you can do for your car is to drive it a bit more!!

No typo just 2,400 miles it is the "2nd" vehicle.
Waiving the right to remain silent, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (QUAKEnSHAKE) said:

Our 05 Pilot just hit 5,000 miles, and we've had it for 22 months.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me