05 Pilot 1st service? VTM-4

Hi my 05 Pilot is 1 year old now It has 2400m with around 600 of that from 3 trips 100m each way. What Id like to know do I need to have the VTM-4 diff fluid changed at this low milage? The service guide has 7500/1yr just oil change, rotation. Then another listing as 15000/1yr oil,rotation, VTM-4 diff and some checks. In the manual for VTM-4 fluid there is an * that reads "At every 15000m up to 30000m or every 1year, then every 30000m or 2 years" So if I change it now I wait for 2 more years (2008) correct? Whats typical cost for diff fluid changes? Thans Ray

Reply to
QUAKEnSHAKE

Did you make a typo, or have you actually only driven 2,400 miles in a year?

I wouldn't worry about changing anything in the car until it gets to around 5,000 miles - and then probably just the engine oil.

About the best thing that you can do for your car is to drive it a bit more!!

Reply to
Mike

No typo just 2,400 miles it is the "2nd" vehicle.

Reply to
QUAKEnSHAKE

Our 05 Pilot just hit 5,000 miles, and we've had it for 22 months.

Reply to
Larry in AZ