Aftermarket Step Bars/Running Boards 05 Pilot

I am looking for a quality pair of step bars or running boards for my 05 Pilot, I don't mind aftermarket if it is straight and simple bolt on like OEM's are, but would like to make sure they are quality parts.

Any suggestions from owners use as to a decent set for a decent price (vs dealer price for oem honda boards or bars).

Bill

Reply to
Bill