Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Maintenance Reminders redux
Hi I thought the group might appreciate this short tale. I shared with you that I purchased a 2006 Honda Accord. It has now turned over 20.000 miles. Like clockwork, I got an email message from the...
36
36

landcruiser HDJ81 BJ74 BJ44 BJ41 --all 4WD canada japan
We export sell all 4WD vehicles--kei truck, subaru samber van, kei truck 4WD--660cc, honda acty, suzuki carry 4WD--this is my own truck--max load 350kgs. Mitsubishi minica topp--4WD model:H27A. Nissan...

skyline BNR32 BCNR33 BNR34 sale japan
I can export skyline GTRs to USA, but you must be professional car importer ainalgiside with US custom house knowledge. Canada --no probelm--final dis charge Port, vanouver, canada. IN US, Long beach,...
3
3

japanese RV camper van sale
The final dis charge Port, Vancouver, canada now and used to be NEw West Minster POrt, near vanouver. Hiace camper van is the most popular, but the most expensive. Mitsubishi delica 4WD camper good....

mitsubishi minica toppo sale canada japan H27A
Only H27a minica toppo belong to 4WD note. Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan. #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006 fax +81 52 803 1870 tel +81 90-1417-1403

Minor accident
Hi, I had a very minor accident with my Accord LX-G 2003, left bumper, left front panel and left sealed beam... Had it repaired, and ever since I have no lights on the center control panel, radio and...
2
2

Auxiliary Power Outlet
I have a 2004 Civic with a power outlet that doesnt work. Could it be a fuse and where is the fuse box located. If it is not a fuse, what is the next step? Would appreciate any help and or...
2
2

2003 Accord 4-cyl auto problems.
I'm having several problems which I think are related; before I take my car in to the dealer, I thought I'd ask you folks for a little information, so I can at least have an idea what's going on. I...
5
5

Code 16 on a '91 Civic
This problem has been driving my nuts for awhile. I've changed the injectors. What happens is that the check enigine light comes on (the code 16) and if the car is idleing for 5 minutes it starts...
16
16

2002 Civic Coolant ?'s
My son just bought a 2002 Civic and it is a pretty damn nice car. Since my daughter has a 2000 CRV I know about the Honda blue coolant. The Civic has green coolant in it and I need to know what is the...
4
4

95 Accord LX Problem
It has 155,000 miles. On the way home this afternoon from a nearby town, the transmission indicator light started flashing. This is the light that shows what gear you are in. I was in "4" and that was...
2
2

1994 Eg6 Civic 380ps Sale
SORRY FOLKS--I CANNOT INDICATE URL WELL HERE, BECAUSE ALL KEYWAORDS SHOWN AT RANDOM. JAPANESE CAR EXPORTER, DETAILS FOR CLICKING ANYWARDS, THEN YOU CAN BE TRANSFERRRD TO OUR HOMEPAGE. FOB YEN800,000.-...

Question 2007 civic si
what is the engine type K20, K20A, K20A2 or K20A3?, does its transmission has lsd? and does it run on regular unleaded? thanks...

Concerto starting problem.
Hi all, I have a problem with my Honda Concerto '90. Although it's quite an old car, it has never let me down before. But now I have the following problem: it won't start. All the lights come on when...
1
1

2001 Odessey Tail Light
All, I need to replace the rear brake light on drivers side. I removed the two screws near the hatch, but it seems to be connected somewhere else along the side of the car. How do I remove the lens to...
3
3