Concerto starting problem.

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Honda Concerto '90.

Although it's quite an old car, it has never let me down before.

But now I have the following problem: it won't start. All the lights come on when I turn the ignition, and the startmotor turns, but it won't run. I also don't hear the fuel-pump when I turn the key and the orange light (I believe it's for engine-management) doesn't turn off after 10 seconds, what it normally does.

Can anybody help me on this one ?

Thanx in advance,

Jeroen Kuivenhoven

The Netherlands.

Reply to
Jeroen Kuivenhoven

try tegger.com and look for the main relay problem.

Reply to
jim beam