1992-1995 civic hatchback fusebox/panel diagram

hey everyone ive bought about 3 different eg6 and none have been equipped with the fuse diagram from under the steering panel. my ? is can anyone provide me with a clear pix of the diagram for me please. i have a 93 vx
right now so one like or similar to it would help alot. also my inner taillights do not work. i figured it would be the fuses but i have no diagram to know wat goes where. so someone please help. my email addy is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com thanx