1996 Used Civic w/108K purchase?

There is a person at work who has advertised a 1996 Civic with 108K miles. I want to know if there are any inherent problems with this year of Civic that I should be aware of when I go to look at this car.
They are asking $2500.00 for it. Any thoughts on what to check and the asking price for this age/mileage of Civic? Thank you.
I do not recall any recurring problems with the 1996 Civic from postings here. (And there are some models and years, though IIRC not with any Civics, that have problems.)
Info on pricing and what's a good idea to check appears at http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id18.html

And the price appears reasonable. 108K in mileage is nothing for a Honda that been well cared for..
JT
Elle wrote:

CheerMom wrote:

    Have you ever owned a Honda? There is a good reason I'm asking. bob