buying a used 2000 Wrangler with 108K miles on it

What should I watch out for if I were to go crazy and buy a 2000 Wrangler Sport with 108K miles on it ?

has a new top and new tires. Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

It doesn't look too bad. Look under it for dings from off roading and rust.

The tires aren't anything special, they are BFG second line with a 2 ply sidewall vs the 3 ply BFGs' have.

That place does a lot of 'hype' which usually means their prices are hyped too...

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

It has a new top and new tires.>

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Face cramps from a big grin?

Reply to
Lon

Make sure someone has changed the oil every 4K miles.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Mike Roma>> What should I watch out for if I were to go crazy and buy

Dave Milne