1998 accord V6 timing belt...when to replace?

I have a '98 Accord EXV6 with almost 99k miles. I know I am approaching the time to replace my timing belt but interestingly enough, Hondacars.com lists only the 4cyl as replacing at 105k for normal conditions. I cannot see anywhere whre the 6 cyl recommendations are. My dealer tells me no later than 100k, but I would like to confirm that. With the interference engine, I do not want to wait TOO long. Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matthew

You are due. Age is also a factor.

G-Man