1999 Civic ex w/ d16y7/8

Ok, so my brother blew the engine in his car, and since his dad was making the payments, if i fixed it i could have it. During this process(as its known) the d16y8 that was originally in the car(SOHC Vtec) is now a d16y7 with the y8 cylinderheads, intake, exhaust manifold, and everything else. All i really did was swap the block. Eitherway, originally i had 5 error codes and got them all taken care of down to one, which i do not understand in any way.

P1768 - Manufacturer Controlled Transmission When i google ODBII codes and search for p1768 it gives me this

P1768 Performance / Normal / Winter Mode Input Malfunction

Anybody know what i have to do to fix this?

EDIT: Another side said it was the hydraulic pressure senson 2 to high. But that was a my330i.com i believe so is that not a bmw code?

Reply to
Nautik