2001 CRV O2 sensor

Can not find front O2 sensor, (or air mixture sensor). I can see one in the back, about mid frame. Can't find info looking on YouTube, seams to show many other models except mine.

Reply to
bilz2765

bilz2765 wrote in news:m9qunt$ts8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

It's probably in the exhaust manifold. That would be under the hood.

Reply to
Tegger

All the likely places from header to cat have no o2 sensor. Thinking previous owner put a plug in, as it cost me $100 for the new sensor. One place to look for the plug is atop the pipe which is not an obvious place I looked.

Reply to
bilz2765