2001 CRV O2 sensor

Can not find front O2 sensor, (or air mixture sensor). I can see one in the back, about mid frame. Can't find info looking on YouTube, seams to show many other models except mine.

It's probably in the exhaust manifold. That would be under the hood.
--
Tegger

On 1/22/2015 5:23 PM, Tegger wrote:

All the likely places from header to cat have no o2 sensor. Thinking previous owner put a plug in, as it cost me $100 for the new sensor. One place to look for the plug is atop the pipe which is not an obvious place I looked.