2002 Honda CRV Fuel Indicator Light

For the past 5 months, my Honda CRV fuel inidcator light intermittently comes on. After a trip, the light goes off. It has had 6 computer analysis
tests and no one found anything . The other day it almost stalled out because it did not seem to get the proper gas. I cannot afford anymore tests. The cars has 72,000 miles and I do not put alot of miles during the week. Maybe 150 miles a week. Also, it first started fish biting like it got some bad gas5 months ago. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Add pictures here
âś–

Be more specific. Is this particular light the "LOW FUEL" light that is inside the gas gauge, or is it the "CHECK ENGINE" light?
Fairly important distinction here, you know.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

It is the check engine light. I am only repeating what the mecahnic told me.
Skippy
âś–

Then the mechanic needs to use his OBD-II scanner to read the numeric error code that is now stored in the engine's computer.
If you are in the US, some chain stores (AutoZone comes to mind) will read this code for you for free.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I will do that today. It is frustrating when you keep taking to places and no one can find out what is wrong with it.
Skippy
âś–