Honda CRV- wiring blue radio-connector

Dear Honda driver,

Who can tell me how the blue radio- connector in the Honda-CRV is wired So, what is the function of each wire in the connector. Other question: How does the steering remote switch work? And is this principle used in all new radio's. I ask this because I exchanged the original radio for a JVC- KD-G721and now the steering switch does not work anymore.

Thank you for your replies....!!

Alex

Reply to
Maxime

You can sign in and SEARCH at

Try 'blue and connector'.

There are even some people from your country there. . . Some have answered some of your stereo questions.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Thanks a lot....!!