2006 Corvette WITH PADDLE SHIFT coming your way

http://www.geocities.com/corve ­ttesinternationalnc/C6PS.html
Sorry about the pics being big (there are 5), but I do not know how to make them smaller

Finally
Add pictures here
✖
A dead link, AND what has this got to do with HONDA?
http://www.geocities.com/corve ­ttesinternationalnc/C6PS.html
Sorry about the pics being big (there are 5), but I do not know how to make them smaller
Finally
Add pictures here
✖

If the link worked, it would show that Honda owners are far better of than old GM owners {;^)
Brian
Add pictures here
✖
take this to alt.gm.shit