Thoughts on Coopers Tires

I need to get some new tires & was wondering about Cooper.....any help is appreciated.

Reply to
piperspost

I had coopers on my 98 civic, 195 65 r14s. They were the cobra GTHs, they provided good traction and performance, but the belts slipped in them after about 40000kms, and I had to have them replaced.

I went with Pirellis, P3000s. They were a million times better than the coopers.

disallow

Reply to
Howard