2009 Honda Pilot pricing

Anybody know the pricing for the newly designed 2009 Honda Pilot...I know there's the LX, EX, EX-L, and the Touring.
From what I hear, the Touring would be
around or close to 40K...that would be stupid...for that price, I'd get the MDX...any thoughts?
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:02:12 -0400, Bert Viloria

Read the Edmunds forum to see what others are paying:
Honda Pilot: Prices Paid & Buying Experience http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f0be5da.ef0e959