2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - 1st official photos

Articles & photos here: http://bit.ly/dQOvL

WOW, that answers the question, is it possible to make the Accord any uglier, and IT IS!!!!

Justbob30 wrote:

I think the current Accord looks fine, but I agree that the Crosstour is beyond ugly!

OK, now comes the question: is it possible to make the Crosstour any uglier?
Sadly, the answer is--yes. See Acura ZDX.

And the Honda CR-Z. Just look at that grille. Did Honda use a bigmouth bass as inspiration?
The CR-Z's interior is interestingly quirky and reminds me of the '80's movie "Tron". Unfortunately, the CR-Z's interior will also likely look very amusingly dated in ten years, just like "Tron".
I guess I'll be hanging on to the old 'Teg for a bit longer...
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The CR-Z is as yet only a concept.
Those things won't see production.

O.K. You win, that IS uglier than a Klingon baby.
Auto_Writer wrote:

Fffff-ugly!
Any specs? And as it's expected to fit in at the tippy-top end of the lineup, I immagine it will be north of $40K up here... Pfft.

Not sure I understand where this fits in the scheme of things -- I thought the CRV fulfilled the same requirement.