2008-2010 Honda Accord Headlight Bulbs Replacement Guide With Pictures

I created a quick guide for replacing all of the light bulbs in each
of the two headlight assemblies in our 2009 Honda Accord LX sedan.
Owners of other eighth generation Accord sedans and coupes from 2008,
2009, 2010 and possibly 2011 may also find the guide to be useful.
Here's the guide -

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Reply to
Paul Michaels

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars