2015 Accord: When ?

Hello,
Anyone have any idea when the 2015 Accord will be shown, and/or avail. ?
Thanks, Bob

Can only guess, the usual times.
Curious as to why - you want a new feature, or a bargain on the 2014s?
J.
http://2015conceptcars.com/honda-accord-2015-release-date-review/
Meanwhile some rumors told that Honda Accord 2015 release date will be in late this year. There is no purpose why you should be eventually missed when it comes to the high-class and relaxation that comes with Honda vehicles. This car is made in a way that they will provide you even more than you predicted. We promise that we will update soon after Honda announces new Accord 2015 review.
Hello,
Couldn't consider the 2014 Accords, as they apparently decided to save a few cents and have the Entire rear seat fold down as a single unit.
Have a car seat for kid, so can't consider.
I think they are about the only ones in this segment that do not split the rear seat.
Hopefully they will correct this idiotic thinking for the 2015, and can consider getting a new Accord then.
On 4/17/2014 10:09 PM, JRStern wrote:

with the rear seat except let you lean it back a bit. My 2000 Accord EX does the whole rear seat. It came in very handy a number of times. MLD