Tire Pressure Monitors (TPM) Question (2015 Outback)

Hello,
Replaced the tires on my 2015 Outback.
Not too much confidence in the tire shop kids who did it.
Is there any way via some dashboard warning light, or icon, to tell
if the TPM has been re-synced correctly, and is functional
and working correctly ?
Thanks,
Bob
Reply to
Bob
Hello,
On my 2104 Forester (I do not know if the system on the 2015 Outback is the same), the dash TPMS indicator comes on if the vehicle does not recognize four sensors (all with pressure readings that are within specification).
Duane
Reply to
TheSeeker

Site Timeline Threads