2015 Accord Question

Hi,

What's the latest guess for the 2015 Accord availability ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob

Hi,

I guess the 2015 Accord's are out now.

Anyone know if the rear seat is split on the Sedan ?

It wasn't for 2014

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I'm gonna guess it's unchanged for 2015.

But I hear that in 2016 the car will split in two to form two motorcycles.

J.

ps - I too miss the feature even if we don't get a full pass-thru to the trunk anymore in any case. Pester the sales rep about that and he'll probably try to sell you a CRV instead. I guess there's a point to that. Maybe.

Reply to
JRStern

Will it be 2 MotoGP bikes, so we can pretend to be Marc Marquez? Now I will have to get both knee and elbow pucks.

Reply to
Dave