Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 86 honda and fusible link problem
August 3, 2007, 3:41 am
rate this thread
This is an odd one. I have a 86 civic 1.5l that has sat for ~ 5 months
I went to add a battery and start it and while hooking up the battery
filliment fuse blew. I went and got more and tried:
-insert the fuse then connect neg on battery then pos on battery POOF!
-insert the fuse then pos on pattery then connect neg on battery POOF!
-insert the fuse disconnect the frame ground at the alternator
then pos on pattery then connect neg on battery POOF! blows
what is the procedure to attaching the battery? do I have a bad ground?
- » Integra '91 LS HB 5 spd , odd start/stall problem ?
- — Newest thread in » Honda Cars and Trucks
- » 2001 toyota camry has clicking chewing sound in engine starts easy good power
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Toyota Camry