86 honda accord

I have a 86 Honda accord with bad carb. I got a used carburetor thru ebay, but the vacuum lines are different. My car has an air jet controller, this carb does not. I think it is some California emissions device. Can I not hook this up. Tryed to find that vacuum line diagram, no luck. Can I reroute vacuum lines A,B & C. If anybody has advice let me know. Thanks

Reply to
Dave Reed via CarKB.com

The vacuum hose diagram can usually be found on the underhood sticker. However, sometimes these get lost especially if the hood has been replaced. If that's the case, then you may want to check your local libraries. Mine has a subscription to the All-Data database which has this type of information available.

Eric

Reply to
Eric