91 Accord Wagon S light on problem

Hi all,
I need your suggestion.. 91 Honda Accord Wagon, Auto. 240k
One day, S (sport) light shows on, and it stuck on 2nd gear. RPM was high when try to reach 60 on speedometer...
I have unplugged the cables from battery, but still no luck..
So I wonder what is wrong? and How much is the part going to cost?
Thanks for your time.
GOLD wrote:

When's the last time you did a drain-n-fill of your tranny fluid? What did you use? If it's anything other than Honda Z1, you might have your answer.
'Curly'
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:21:32 -0700, "'Curly Q. Links'"

you need a tranny computer. not cheap. or you can take it apart and replace the capacitor and one or two diodes that cooked. Chip