'91 Civic HB Antenna -- HELP!!!

Someone broke off my antenna and I decided I could replace it myself. I bought the new one, snipped the old one and taped the cable to the new to pull it down and through. Welp, the tape unstuck and I pull out
the old antenna cable. The dumbest thing in the world I did was not look first to see just where the cable comes in. Now I can't get the new antenna cable down. Worse yet, I just lost a coathanger down there.
Should I mention at this point that I'm blonde?
Anyway, can someone tell me where the antenna cable comes out under the dahs so I can look in the right place and see if I can (1) retrieve the hanger, and (2) bring down the new cable (taped in a few places, this time)?
I appreciate your help. :)
--
Brandy  Alexandre®
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=BrandyAlx
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

there's a hole in the side panel just behind the hood release lever. just poke the cable from the new antenna down the door pillar and it should emerge in the area of the hole. it'll be a bit fiddly without using a cable pull, but it is do-able. you'll need a light & some needle nose pliers. being a contortionist helps too.
Add pictures here
✖

Thank you SOOOO much. I got it! I retrieved the lost hanger, was able to find the feed, and voila! I didn't need the pliers, but, yes, being a contortionist was helpful. ;)