89 civic hb dx not starting

i guys...i have a 1989 honda civic hatchback dx and i kind of having problems to make it start. i just change the fuel pump and resolder the main relay but and it makes the click/vibrating sound work so i know that i am having the gas. my problem is the wires on the ignition unit, i tested the wires and two of them (which is the blue and white wire) aren?t working. hope you can help me how to fix it.

thank you in advance!

Reply to
dp73779

dp73779 wrote in news:1_633014 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

Replace the wires?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

are you getting spark? if not, check tegger's excellent faq's on igniter or coil failure.

Reply to
jim beam

"" wrote: > dp73779 wrote in > news:1_633014 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com: > > > i guys...i have a 1989 honda civic hatchback dx and i kind > of having > > problems to make it start. i just change the fuel pump and > resolder > > the main relay but and it makes the click/vibrating sound > work so i > > know that i am having the gas. my problem is the wires on > the ignition > > unit, i tested the wires and two of them (which is the blue > and white > > wire) aren?t working. hope you can help me how to fix it. > > > > > Replace the wires? > > -- > TeGGeR® > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ >

i want to but i don?t know where the blue and white wire goes. do i need to take off the wires? is there any shortccut? one of the person that i email said that the blue wire is for tachometer (a/t control unit) and the white wire is for ecu but when i check the ecu, there?s a lot of white wires and i don?t even know which one also i don?t know where to find the tachometer wire. pls. help me. thanks in advance

Reply to
dp73779