89 civic hb dx not starting

i guys...i have a 1989 honda civic hatchback dx and i kind of having problems to make it start. i just change the fuel pump and resolder
the main relay but and it makes the click/vibrating sound work so i know that i am having the gas. my problem is the wires on the ignition unit, i tested the wires and two of them (which is the blue and white wire) arenít working. hope you can help me how to fix it.
thank you in advance!
‚úĖ

Replace the wires?
--
TeGGeRģ

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
‚úĖ
"" wrote:
> [...]
i want to but i donít know where the blue and white wire goes. do i need to take off the wires? is there any shortccut? one of the person that i email said that the blue wire is for tachometer (a/t control unit) and the white wire is for ecu but when i check the ecu, thereís a lot of white wires and i donít even know which one also i donít know where to find the tachometer wire. pls. help me. thanks in advance
‚úĖ
dp73779 wrote:

are you getting spark? if not, check tegger's excellent faq's on igniter or coil failure.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ