Which Gasoline Grade is Best for Honda Hybrid 2005?

Hello!

I recently bought a Honda Civic Hybrid 2005 and its User Manual says that "Gasoline Grade should be 86 or higher", which means any grade above 86 which could be "Regular 87", or "Mid-Grade 89" or even "Premium 93" can be used, as I understand. If I use "93 Grade Gasoline", will it do any harm to the engine? What are the pluses and minuses in using the "93 Grade"? What would you recommend and why?

I thank you for your time and will appreciate your advise.

Regards, SG

Reply to
SG

no

why would you want to spend more money than you need to? this is an economy car. run economy gas.

Reply to
jim beam