93 Accord battery light question

my battery light went on briefly and off while driving. a/c was not on, fan was not on, only running light on. no other signs of problems.
this have been happenning a few times over the last year.
anyone can give me an idea as what to look for ? thanks
J Oat wrote:

    Lotsa miles? May be time for brushes in the alternator. bob
The battery icon on this warning light misleads. It's actually a warning light for the alternator/charging system. Like Bob said, the first suspect is the alternator brushes. Has this car ever had the brushes or the whole alternator replaced?
More info appears at http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id13.html . Skip down to the five quick checks (one-third of the way down) you can do to help narrow down the problem.