93 Sentra Battery Light

I have a 93 Sentra with a battery light that comes on occasionally when I accelerate. Replaced the alternator and battery recently, made no difference. It is most noticable when I run the AC and accelerate from a start. It starts off very dim and flickers, the car seems to run fine but something isn't right with that light. Any suggestions?

Robert King

Reply to
rlking

Did you replace the belt with the alternator?

Reply to
JimV

Now that you mention it I didn't replace the belt, matter of fact I didn't even recall actually re-tightening the belt after the intitial replacement. I'll check it and get back with you. But to anser your qeustion NO I didn't replace the belt.

Reply to
rlking