93 civic ex no floor heat

I recently changed the thermostat and checked fluid levels, I get defroster and vent heat, but when I depress the button for floor heat nothing happens, whats going on if I manually flip the lever at the floor connection I get a little heat but then when I release the lever it goes back to vent/defrost. HELP

Reply to
madmax7861

control cable clip slipped. have to hunt down and reposition.

Reply to
jim beam