94 accord vs 04 civic

Hi. What is the difference in gas mileage for a 94 accord vs 04 civic?
thanks

tony wrote:

I have a 2004 Honda Civic LX Sedan and I get about 28-30 MPG on the highway and about 20-25 local roads.
-Omer

Thank-you. I know my question is subject to a lot of variables but this is the type of answer I'm looking for. I'll take all replies into final consideration.
tony
Omer Farooq wrote:

Geez, you should be able to get a lot more than 28-30 on the highway. My '93 Accord, which is larger and has an automatic, gets 32-34 on the highway.
www.fueleconomy.gov will offer what I feel is at least some meaningful input to this question. It lists the mileage cars get using its test.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:58:59 GMT, "Elle"

that would be about 6-700$/year.
thanks!