94 civic,no horn,cruise,brake lights,nor shift lock from park

94 civic,as you can se mutilipal probs and driving me nuts trying to find the prob. all fuses are good.i am thinking maybe a bad brake light switch? how can i test it? were can i get my hands on a wiring diagram
for this part of the elect system or has anyone else had this prob before. any help appreciated.
Peter n ellen wrote:

You've checked all the fuses in both fuse boxes, per the owner's manual, and still didn't find the blown one? This isn't a telegram where you pay by the letter. Feel free to type lots of words describing: Who What Where When Why
'Curly'
yes with a fluke meter, checked both fuse boxes. per the owners manual. then checked out the chiltons and motor manuals at the libary.these were not a lot of help. for the brake lights told me to check the pedel height from the floor and was right with in the specs given.. this all happened at one time parked the car and the next day none of these worked.everything else works , tail,turn,dash lights, power windows,mirrors and sunroof, wipers. maybe a common ground for this circut? but where is it located? checked the ones i could find
Peter n ellen wrote:

continue to look for grounds, also there could be a common bad wire somewhere. i'm not sure an ignition switch could be the problem, but on some cars they do cause multiple electrical issues.
i typed in honda wiring diagram into a search engine and found some places that sell them. be carefull, though, some aftermarket (even factory, for that matter) diagrams can be inaccurate.