96 Accord Running Hot in stop and go traffic.

Page 2 of 2
The next time it overheats, pop the hoold and look at the coolant overflow tank. If it looks like it's boiling, you've blown a head gasket.
I had the exact same symptons. I tried all the easy fixes. It was the
Headgasket. This was a Civic. Repair was about $800.
G-Man