95 Civic cluster

Hi all!

I've been having problems with my speedometer.I change the VSS twice with no luck(same bouncy needle). I'm about to change cluster.I want to know if it is possible to keep the same odometer(mine has way less milleage),if so how hard is it to swap them?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
JoBlo

easy. #2 screwdriver.

Reply to
jim beam

How do i remove the speedometer needle to take the odometer out?

Just pull >> Hi all!

Reply to
JoS

what are you trying to do?

  1. if you're trying to mess with the mile counter, that's illegal.
  2. if you're trying to change the scale on the gauge, yes, you can pull the needle, but there's a very high probability of wreckage.
  3. if you're swapping the speedo instrument into a cluster with a tachometer [for instance] it's a pizza cake. just unscrew and swap.

and please don't top post. thanks.

Reply to
jim beam