97 Prelude Value?

Hi everyone I have a 97 Black on Black Honda Prelude with 150 clicks, runs great, powered everything and sunroof and alloy wheels. I was wondering how
much the car would sell in edmonton or what its reatail value is. The only thing about the car is that i bought it from Texas and drive it up here so I just need to registrar the vehicle. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks
Maz

Visit any large bookstore and check the blue book. They might even have it on line--try goggle. Due to the registration problems, I advise you to trade it in on another used or new car due to the registration problems. This means the dealership would have to deal with the registration problems.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
Jason wrote:

Kelly Blue Book, http://www.kbb.com / Edmunds, http://www.edmunds.com / NADA, http://www.nadaguides.com /
Lastly, do your own shopping to see what these cars are selling for in your area. Check your local papers and visit a few car lots.
Eric
Masudur Rahman wrote:

Have you already had the Daytime Running Lights mod installed? It will have to be added before the car can be 'imported'. All deals are off for 'goodwill' warranties too. I've walked away from two different U.S. Hondas that were offered for sale in the Edmonton area.
'Curly'