Accord Questions

Page 2 of 2

And work in the wet, messy, cold snow while the car drips all over you and your tools. Ugh.

It's a major pain unless you have a garage, that's for sure.
I avoid any sort of work in the winter except for oil changes. Everything gets done before the weather turns cold (it's a balmy 15F as I type). Winter weather is the big reason I do so much preventive maintenance when the weather is good. That way I'm reasonably assured that nothing will go wrong while the weather is unpleasant.
--
Tegger

I assume that <G> is a grin ;-)
I can't speak for all Canadians but this Canadian is not too eager to mess with bumper jacks in snowy parking lots in frigid temperatures. It's -10 (Celsius) with the wind chill as I write this, which is 14 F and this is the warmest it's been in weeks ;-) That's why I'm trying to "work smarter, not harder" by posting this to the newsgroup ;-)