After Market Keyless Entry

Does anyone know if it is possible to make manual door locks into keyless remote on a 2005 Accord DX? If so where can it be done? I was told by one
installer that Honda uses a "cable" for it's door locks now making it impossible to do? Can anyone dispute that here? Thank you. Kev

Usually when I install an after market actuator on a Civic trunk latch or door lock I would run a cable there. Running a cable just adds more installation procedure that most aren't wiling to do.