air bag light stays on after i replace both side.

I have 1996 saturn and recently it was in a collision that it a sidewalk, my subframe and sway bar was bent and air bags deployed. is there a reset button any where were i can reset it?

Saturn?

Why do people post SATURN questions to a HONDA newsgroup??
Clueless,that's why.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik