Antenna for 91 Accord?

It broke. It long ago stopped going up and down and I don't care if the new one does. I can probably just replace the mast. Will one of these do the job?
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode 67106&parttype32&a=FRc1167106k262288
I can say that for my 91 Civic, the first aftermarket antenna I selected at Pep Boys was perfect. (My Civic's antenna is not automatic.) Been in place for about three years.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode 67106&parttype32&a=FRc1167106k262288
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:10:06 -0700, "Elle"

I tried one from Straus. The thing has two spring powered clips that should hold it but don't. I'll look for a better one maybe. But this one is an automatic antenna so seems to be more trouble to replace.