HELP! Antenna Stud Broke

I was unbolting my stock billet antenna from my '03 mach 1, and the stud snaped in half. Its still stuck in the mount, how do I go replacing it? I feel like dropping it off the dealership ;( If I can get one from the dealership, how do I go about removing it, and installing the new antenna base?

Reply to
loathe

If you can grab it with a pair of vice grips. Maybe spray a little WD 40 on it and let it sit for a bit first though.

Replacements are very inexpensive.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate