Any opinions on Honda Accord 2008 LX v4 cylinder?

I am contemplating about buying one. Would like to hear from people who actually bought one? Pros and cons as far as mileage, transmission, etc. Also, any rebates or incentives? I haven't
purchased a vehicle in 6 yrs, so don't know if they still have 0% financing either. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You should be able to find out about the rebates at www.honda.com. You will most likely have to enter your ZIP code, because there different incentives in different markets. You can also go to www.cars.com and other car sites and learn about the rebates and other incentives that they have in effect at the time.
The 2009 models are going to come out in the next few months. Because the auto market is pretty slow (the vehicle sales have been dropping from year-to-year for two or three years, especially the last year), you should be able to get a good price when the 2009 models come out.
Use the internet on your quest for a new car. You can get quotes, learning about financing and rebates, and get reviews over the internet. The internet is a source of knowledge. And knowledge is power.
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

dealership sold it for $500 BELOW dealer invoice. It was just my luck that some kid had special ordered it then his financing fell through when it came in and he went to take delivery of it. That vehicle sat on the lot because no one wants to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission anymore so I managed to get a pretty good deal on it.
I miss that car, especially on long trips. That reminds me, I need to check where my attorney is on putting the screws to the guy who gave me a direct hit to the front driver's side of the car. This is what the vehicle looked like after: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8891294@N04/2258118240 /

Ouch! How did you make out?
Butch Haynes wrote:

wrist, lacerations on my left arm, bruised ribs from the seatbelt, and a bruised right knee. Sneezing made me scream for about two weeks straight!
Other than that, I made out way better than the guy who hit me because I walked away, and he did not.