2008 Honda Accord Spied

2008 Honda Accord Sedan: Spied!

Honda News:

Reply to
sjmassey
How can you tell about the evaporator? Evaporator is in the dash. If you mean the part in front of the raditor, thats the condenser. Not very well protected on my 04 Accoed either. Scott
Reply to
zonie
I dunno...the Camry is muscular looking, IMHO. The Accord looks like they farmed out design to Saturn...
Reply to
Hachiroku

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars