Car Parts

Hello
I took my Car to the mechanic and I got a report of the following .
1)Offside front lower (awivel joint)suspension arm has excessive play in a ball joint .
2)offside front upper (ball joint on drop linkage broken) anti-roll bar linkae insecure. 3)nearside front upper (drop link ball joint) anti-roll bar linkage has excessive play in a ball joint.
I know someone that can fix it but that person told me to get the parts.. Which parts shall i buy .. i don;t mean part number but what are the names>shall i buy a whole new stabilizer bar or only some parts of it..
Please help if possible ...
Regards
Ivan
Ivan wrote:

Since you know what year / model / trim level it is, try www.slhondaparts.com and look up the parts (and prices).
'Curly'

This dolt has posted the same identical message to a dozen groups independently. Don't get sucked in.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ