Car Fax Report

Hello everyone, it has been awhile since I have been here. I sold my 98 Triple Black Cobra a few months ago and now I am heart broken. I am looking at an 04 F150 Lightning to help me get through my tough times. It has 900 miles on it and the dealer wants $31,500.00 for it. Is there any way to get a car fax on this since I am not really sure about the vehicle. Here is the VIN number:

2FTRF07384CA35132

Thanks,

Steve

SVT less at the moment