Parts car

Went to look at the unknown Studebaker today and it is a 53 V8 K body. REAL rough but I'm picking it up tomorrow. The old bird who I'm getting it from said he used to drag race it; said it was a modified

289 with a Crane cam in it and it is still sporting it's 4 speed and the remains of cheater slicks on it. I will have to bring a chain saw and grease up my wrecker driver with a case of beer to get it. Surprisingly close to my shop and I never knew about it. I promised the old guy to drive one of my cars tomorrow so he could see a running Stude. I will get some pics up hopefully tomorrow evening. Studebaker George
Reply to
Studebaker George

Young Captian

Sounds cool!