Car Tracking Device

Friends,

I was watching "Hogan Knows Best" (a MTV reality show on Hulk Hogan) and he put a car tracking device in his vehicle and he's able to track his car on his PC!! Does anyone know the name and price of this system? I've read this book (Corvette Odessey) where his 63' vette was stolen and now I'm kinda paranoid.

Thanks.

Google is your friend. I put the phrase 'car tracking device' into it, and got tons of relevant hits.

Larry J.