video on MTV

I have just been reminded of a video on MTV for a particular tune by Love Inc called Superstar. It features a blue or purple/green (well that sort of colour.... okay I'm colour blind.....) 101 and has a Playboy motif on the side. Any ideas whose it is....

Martyn........???????? Although you dont have the play boy motif......

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Love Inc, who AFAIK are indeed Canadian or thereabouts, 'tis them who'se video it is.

Reply to
Llandrovers!

No, but I know the owner - who is a member of the 101 club - and a bloody nice bloke too (assessment after a three hour telephone chat!)

His ambi isn't quite as nice as the vid pretends, but is is 'on the road' and compared to many, pretty fair!. He did get a very good 'drink' out of 'hiring' it for the crappy vid (I've got a pre-edit run, with more but equally uninteresting footage of the tonnie BTW).

Sad I know, but the 'tune' wasn't as bas as I'd thought, still available from 't BBC TOTP site I believe.

Reply to
Mother