Carpet/Center Console Removal - 2004 Accord

Due to recent flooding, my 2004 Accord had about 1" of water in the floorboard. I attempted to remove the carpet, but found that the carpet is in two large pieces (front & back). Each piece passes under
the center console, and it's not clear how to remove the console to allow for removal of the carpet. I haven't been able to find a Haynes Manual (or similar) for this model year. Does anyone have access to a procedure to remove the center console?